I did my part this past weekend in overusing foreign oil, but, I have to say, it was well worth it!
After I captured Scully & put her in her carrier, we made the 3 hour trek over to Knoxville to visit with the family (and yes, Mom insists that I always bring her grandcat when I visit & for the most part she travels very well). I was shocked to realize that my last visit was back in late February. I usually make it home more often than that but it's been a crazy spring. The last time I visited, there was an empty lot at their exit, now there's a Target about to open. It just proves that a lot of stuff happens in a couple of months.
Trina's church was honoring all the high school graduates on Sunday night so I had to stay for that... and I admit I became a little teary eyed during the slide show. But that didn't last long. I believe I may have taught her the art of sarcasm a little too well. She's well on her way to becoming a master.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Two comments: Uno. You are the one who REFUSES to leave Scully at home. Dos. I have been a master at sarcasm for years. Any teaching you have done has been for style, not natural skill. I believe I am likely a more natural sarcastic than you, my friend.
Trina, Trina, when will you learn: Age and treachery outwit youth and skill every time!
Post a Comment