Thursday, May 04, 2006

So NoTORIous

Have you seen the new show on VH1 So Notorious staring Tori Spelling? It's a hoot. It's one of those shows that's based in reality but with an added zing. She makes fun of "the business", other celebrities, her family, and especially herself? The flashbacks are great. And her take on Scientology was so funny. So now that I've seen several episodes, I'm comfortable in recommending it to everyone. Go to the website to find the times because I never can remember when it's on but like most shows on VH1 it's constantly repeated.

By the way, nothing is worse than seeing one funny episode of a show, recommending it to friends. Then your friends watch the show and it's not at all good. Then you try to watch it again and discover that the one episode you had seen must have been the only good episode ever.

No comments: