Monday, May 29, 2006

A Pet Peeve

I do not like it when songs I love become extremely popular. Why is that, you ask? Well let me tell you... Once a song becomes popular, radio stations believe they need to put it on heavy rotation. Then I get sick and tired of hearing it, thus ruining a wonderful song. Right now that's what's happening to James Blunt's Beautiful & I'm hating it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that as well. Ruins the best songs.

M. Fearghail said...

So, logically, you should not eat your favorite foods very often, lest you get tired of them.

The Appalachian Irishman, being consistent, loves potatoes, eating them daily if possible, and he enjoys hearing his favorite music as often as possible!

Sonya said...

You got it. If I eat the same thing too often, I get tired of it & have to go on to something else until I want it again.

Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing!