- Cameron Indoor Arena - Duke U. - what every student section should be
- The Big House - U of Michigan - just to see a stadium that's always in competition with Neyland as the largest college football stadium
- Lambeau Field - Green Bay Packers - great history but the wait list is generations old
- The Saddledome - Calgary Flames - every time I see this place on TV, the place is packed & the fans are going crazy
- Rupp Arena - U of Kentucky - more history & tradition than most schools will ever have
- Notre Dame Stadium - Notre Dame U - Just give me a good view of touchdown Jesus
- The Swamp - U of Florida - granted I may not wear my TN orange but they always look like they're having fun - oh except for the last couple of trips TN's made there:)
- Joe Lewis Arena - Detroit Deadwings - I just want the chance to return the "hospitality" I've received from their fans in the GEC
- Death Valley - LSU - just to see if they can register another earthquake
- Maples Pavilion - Stanford U - I want to see the Tree & I hear the pep band is... um... different
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
List Time
In honor of March Madness, here's a top 10 list of the stadiums and arenas I have to visit in my lifetime (FYI - if I've already been there, I'm not putting it on the list). I haven't put enough thought into actually putting them into any order - maybe I'll do that someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been to Rupp Arena when I toured UK once, but I don't remember that much about the actual arena.
I also went to the Swamp. :)
Post a Comment