Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yesterday Was Busy

Yesterday was busy, even for me. It's beyond busy at work right now so I worked a couple of hours. Since my supervisor Betty had an extra ticket to 1st round women's basketball games being played at Vandy, I joined her for 2 afternoon games. I saw a very tight game played between Minnesota & Washington, followed by a blow-out game between LSU & Florida Atlantic. Betty had excellent seats & I could tell just how tall these girls are. Sylvia Fowles is HUGE! But the day wasn't over. I returned to the office & worked around another hour. Then it was off to the GEC to see a very fun hockey game.

It might have been a bit much since I've been sick. I woke up this morning, fully intending going to church & then another day of work. Unfortunately I woke up & was coughing so much that... um... no, I think I'll spare everyone the details. Needless to say, I didn't get to do any of those things.

No comments: