To get a few more posts on here, I've decided to post my "random thoughts of the day". I hope it will be at least a semi-regular occurrence.
- Does anyone else confuse Jack White & Jack Black? I'm constantly using the wrong name. So just to help. Jack White: strange pale musician. Jack Black: strange funny actor. Maybe I'd do better at keeping them straight if they both weren't so strange.
- The coolest video I've seen recently... OK Go's "Here It Goes Again". The Gnarls Barkley video for "Crazy" is the second coolest video. I was a bit disappointed the other night when I surfed by MTV's Music Video Awards & saw that OK Go was recreating the video... and therefore completely lip-synching. I hate lip-synching!
1 comment:
This is just a sign of the continuing degradation of society.
In my day, no one confused Jack Daniels with Charlie Daniels!
Enough said!
Post a Comment