I do have to say they did a pretty good job on the photo shop on some of the players. The photo's are all action shots of the players... only Jason Arnott & Josef Vasicek haven't worn a Predators' uniform & yet there they are in Predator's gear. The only reason I really noticed was the helmet on Vasicek's photo just looked a little weird.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
I Got Them!
Hockey season's just around the corner... and I just received my season tickets! Yeah! I will say there's a difference between being a partial season ticket holder & a full season ticket holder. Last year my tickets were the usual box office tickets held together with a rubber band. This year the tickets are bound together in a book with pictures of the players on the tickets. Just a very nice presentation... if you care about such things & you've probably noticed that I do. But that's not all. I also get to go to a meet the team party & several other nice perks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment