Wednesday, August 30, 2006

TV ramblings

Wow, 20/20 is having a really happy fun show tonight. What's the topic, you ask? Oh only various ways that the world may end. You know, super volcanos, black holes... why am I watching this?

I can't believe it. ABC is moving one of my favorite shows - Grey's Anatomy to the exact same day & time as one of my other favorite shows - CSI. Do these people just want to torture me? Then again, I'll be spending a lot of my Thursday nights over the next few months down at the GEC watching hockey. So no need to worry.

Rock Star: Supernova. Well I was wrong. They sent Ryan home tonight... the guy that I had decided had displaced one of the other singers in the top 3. It's down to the final 5 & I really don't know who they're going to send home next. By this point in the INXS show last summer I had already picked out the final 2... & ended up being correct. I just can't decide with these guys.

(I love the blogger spell check... who would ever want to replace volcanos with folksongs?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

volcanos & folksongs...usually I can make the leap, and is it often humorous, but I don't get that one...at church there was a member's last name that spell check always wanted to change to Satan...that is no commentary on how I felt about that person either...really, it isn't!
Lori