Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My new obsession

When I was at Cindy & Jirka's, we made sandwiches one day. I don't know if it was a joke or not but Jirka suggested Cindy put out some Thai sweet chili sauce along with the mustard & mayonnaise. Trina & I didn't exactly know what it was but all Jirka had to say was it was spicy... and well... we are our mother's daughters after all. So of course we had to take the challenge & put some on a sandwich. And it was yummy! A little bit spicy & a little bit sweet. It was perfect on a turkey sandwich.

I found some at Kroger last week & am now obsessed with trying it out on everything. I love it on sandwiches, salads, crackers, Thai food (ok so it was a frozen meal). I'm trying to think of what I'm going to try it on next...

3 comments:

M. Fearghail said...

I didn't know that Trina and you were sisters!

Anonymous said...

you should buy me some...

Sonya said...

ok Fearghail. I should have written "mothers'" & not "mother's". Happy? ;)

And Trina... consider it done.