Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bye For Now

Sorry I've been so lax on posting. The last minute details & packing have me very busy. We fly out early in the afternoon on Thursday. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip. And say an extra prayer that I'm able to communicate in Czech when we arrive in Prague. But even more important to me, keep our family in your prayers that they don't worry too much. Also, say a little prayer for my co-workers who have to do my job while I'm away... and that they don't hate me by the time I return.

Check back here around the 1st of August. I plan on posting pictures & recapping the trip so much that everyone will beg for more hockey news:)

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I can't wait to hear all about the trip and see the pictures! :)

I'll keep you guys in my prayers as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time and try not to worry about us back here. You'll be in my prayers.

I can't wait to hear all about the trip.
Lori

M. Fearghail said...

You all will be fine. Have fun! Just remember to actually "be the ugly American!"

For those who haven't read the book, "the ugly American" was actually a good guy!