I guess the birth of your first child changes things? A few weeks ago, Chris Mason, the Predator's back-up goalie, had decided to test the market to see if he could get a starting job elsewhere. So I was a bit surprised to see that he had decided to re-sign with the Predators just hours after the signing period started yesterday.
I'm having mixed feelings about this. As much as I like Mason & wanted him to stay, the fact that the Predator's went so hard after him after saying they would let him test the market makes me more worried about the starting goalie's health. Then again, maybe the Predator's just didn't like any of the other back-up goalies that were available and were willing to offer a bit more money to entice the new father to stay in town.
On a side note, I'm shocked that the word "goalie" is not a part of blogger's spell check!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Primary patent Bradford white water heater lowes new drug prozac zyprexa combined http://www.8-honeywell-humidifiers.info/Prozacquit.html http://www.milf-videos-8.info/Anal-teen-websites.html http://www.basketball-betting-6.info/Continental-airlines-flight-departures.html &aposparis hilton Rhabdomyolysis+zocor tennessee asbestos attorney Camera canon digital powershot productpage s1 Massachusetts refinancing Paxil and breast cancer
Post a Comment