I had a little note from FedEx on my door this evening. I ordered train tickets last week & apparently I needed to sign for them. Since I knew I wouldn't be home to get them when they would try to deliver again, & since it was an option, I thought I'd go pick them up. I looked up the address & glanced at the map. "Oh I know exactly where that is. No problem. 10 minutes round trip." And as a little aside - "Hmm... They've got that road connecting at the wrong place."
So, without printing the map, because I KNOW where I'm going. I get in the car but I wasn't as smart as I thought I was. The road I thought was it ended up not being it. Neither were my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th guesses. I finally stumbled upon it after I had decided to give up & go home to look at the map again. Long story short, 30-45 minutes later I finally found it.
So now I know, listen a bit closer to those little side thoughts.... and print out the map!
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Maxim health care weight loss pill Blue mash golf website hosting Reviews bulk email smtp server reviews
Post a Comment