The Carolina Hurricane's are the 2006 Stanley Cup!
Good fight Edmonton. Carolina was expected to make it this far. Edmonton barely made the playoffs as the 8th & final seed. They made history by being the only 8 seed to ever make it to the finals... that's nothing to hang your head about.
I have to say, it's a very cool sight to see these players in their home rink, surrounded by their families, carrying around the Stanley Cup.
And now, it's time to get ready for the draft... this Saturday.
3 comments:
I'm worried about you keeping up with all your sports while you're abroad...have you worked out a plan?
Lori
Thank goodness it's over! Now, when does a real sport--FOOTBALL--start?
At least the Americans beat the quiche-eating liberals from the Great White North!
I'm lucky that there's not too much to follow while I'm away.
Now fearghail... what am I going to do with you? Football starts around labor day but hockey's not far behind with the pre-season starting in September.
Post a Comment