Saturday, April 22, 2006

As promised

Michelle gave me a picture of me with the Stanley Cup last night. I had to scan it & apparently I have a few things to learn about that because it's a bit grainy. But, none the less, here it is.


As is typical for me, I don't care much for me in the picture. But it's funny that it seems I was so enamored by the Cup that I couldn't stop looking at it long enough for Michelle to take my picture. LOL. For those of you who don't know the coolness of this trophy, what looks like a bunch of little marks on the side of the trophy are actually the names of each player on every team that has won the cup. In other sports, the athletes play for the championship. In hockey they play to get their name on the cup. For more on the coolness of the Cup go here.

No comments: