Sunday, February 19, 2006
Tuesday's with Morrie
After church this morning I saw a matinee performance of Tuesday's with Morrie with my friend & co-worker Marcia. Let me just say... go see this play or go read this book! It was great! I was a bit worried that I would be super crying chick but it really wasn't too sad. It wouldn't even crack the top 5 of my lists of super crying chick movies (one day I'll have to make a list of those).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I received a copy of this book for Christmas a couple of years ago and haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Maybe I'll have to pull it off the shelf.
Here we go again, with this soft and fussy mumbo jumbo.
First, isn't 'matinee' some sort of French word? When have the French won a war recently? The good ol' US of A has to bail them out. Please, let's leave the French words in the trenches, with the cowardly Frenchies!
And another thing, about this 'Tuesday's with Morrie' stuff, where's the action, the fighting, the gunplay? 'Rocky' this Morrie stuff ain't!
That's all!
Post a Comment