Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hockey

It was probably a good thing I didn't feel like getting on the computer last night. I may not have been able to stop gloating with Canada & the USA being ousted... and that's not good for my teams karma. And you know what... it worked, the Lady Vols just won! Ms. Parker almost had her 1st dunk as a Lady Vol. That would've made the Sportscenter top ten list for sure.

So today I made the rounds & there was lots of moaning & groaning in the blog world. I've shown you where to look if you want so no links from me;)

Amazingly, all 5 of the Predators that made their country's Olympic teams are still playing. Granted Vokoun was benched for yesterday's game... I'm torn on wanting him to play or not. Part of me wants him to stay on the bench & get rested for this last stretch of the NHL season.

No comments: