Thursday, February 15, 2007
The Marching Orders
The Predators just received very clear marching orders from the owner... in the form of Peter Forsberg. This year, just making it to the playoffs will not be enough. When you're willing to trade 2 former first round draft picks (Scottie Upshall & Ryan Parent) as well 2 future draft picks, it better not be one & out. Apparently this is the year that they're seriously going for that big shiny thing & he's one of the best players to ever play the game. I hate to see either of these players go but... Upshall's shown glimpses of why he was picked in the first round. Parent's still playing in junior hockey in Canada but I've heard nothing but great things about him. But wow... Peter Forsberg! Let me say that again PETER FORSBERG!!!!!!! And now I'm going to go dance around the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment