"Now, no one will mistake this column as an economic viability study, but from my vantage point in section 218, row G, seat 17, the Predators are a team worth rooting for and there are more than a few folks in Nashville who are having fun with NHL hockey."My only wish after reading that sentence... why didn't I buy seats in that section? That way, the last part of the story would've been about how a woman was taking her dad to see his first hockey game (& her sister to her 2nd game). The story about the mother & son was good but a story about my dad would've been great! I think dad enjoyed the game even though it made for a long day. If nothing else, I think he understands why I enjoy it so much.
Monday, March 12, 2007
I can't believe it
Now I've read a few positive articles about the Predators. I have not read too many positive articles about the town & fans of the team so I was shocked to read this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment